Tuesday, 14 August 2012

milk teeth

























































































































Here is some of the art I have been working on in the past month or so.  As I leave the confines of art school I find myself drifting away from art that is 'clever', art that needs a two page hand out in the gallery to understand, art that only makes sense to the tiny majority of people who have actually read Walter Benjamin. I don't think I want to make work like that anymore.
Oh yeah um in other news I set up a tumblr to store my photography. Whilst I certainly don't consider myself a 'photographer' (like at all) it's something I enjoy and reflects some of my interests (working class culture, tourism, and so on) that I don't really get to explore so much in my art or writing. So yeah...um...have a look if you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment