Saturday, 15 September 2012

Ancient Child: Bethany Rose Lamont Solo Show (18th-23rd of September)

I am having my first ever solo show at Philadelphia Street Gallery in Bristol next week! It's all very scary and exciting. It is called 'Ancient Child' and runs from the 18th to the 23rd of September. The gallery is opened 10-7 Tuesday till saturday and 11-5 on Sunday. I will be around the space (which is opposite Harvey Nichols and next to All Saints in Quakers Friars) pretty much every day aside from Wednesday so feel free to come in and say hello :)

Here is a hodge podge of images of some of my work for the show-



























Ever since degree show I have been obsessed with painting eerie psychedelic hares.

























Detail of Matilda Wormwood blackboard piece.




























Matilda pencils!!

2 comments:

  1. omg the hare @!!!
    <333 www.valium-princess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. creepy animals are pretty much my favourite thing! :))) Your blog is lovely by the way! :))) xox

      Delete