Monday, 12 November 2012

Cautious Optimism

I'm terrified of getting Sick again. Sick gets a capital letter because the Sick that I Sicked was Big. How big? *THIS BIG* Big enough to mount on fancy wood and hang above your fireplace. But I am no longer Sick I am well...well (does that get a capital letter too?) Why is well like the well that the girl from the Ring fell? Riddles and bad poetry make me so happy! Happy is weird, well is peculiar. But I am going to approach it with cautious optimism. (A phrase stolen from a Series of Unfortunate Events perhaps not the best sign). Well for now I am here and I am well and that is enough right now.







































Will Barnet, Silent Seasons - Winter, 1968, Adolph Gottlieb. Pictograph, ca. 1941-1946, Linoleum Cut paper, Hubble Telescope Image of the carina Nebula, 2010, NASA, Andy Goldsworthy, Red leaf patch, Cumbria, November 1983, Capella Delle Brunate by David Tremlett and Sol Lewitt, La Morra, Barolo, Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment