Tuesday, 15 October 2013

“I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.”

Oh hey.

Long time no speak.

(Blame Freshers)


Pro tip: organising multi coloured elastic bands into delicate patterns, laying them out in made up languages with fancy calligraphy, breaking them up in lil pieces, tender, like you're giving bread to ducks? Yeah, great way to manage anxiety. Panic attackz n stuff. Well not great. But it's something. And that's something.


Dysphoria gets too much air time on this blog, like I'm product placing it or something. But no commission  Well that sucks. This is not a pipe. This is not a man. Hey that's kinda clever. Gotta use it for something more, more than this shitty photo. I never said I was a photographer. Or a man. Huh? Wut u say. Throw me a bone here. 

Wurds fail me but there's always pictures. Not mine. Other ppls. And that's cool. My mouth is an empty dictionary but pictures puff my cheeks up like a hamster. Which would be a good metaphor if it wasn't such a terrible one. 

Shuddup ya face. Less wurds more pictures. Sounds like a plan Batman. 










Nicolas Poussin (1594-1665), The Massacre of the Innocents (Detail), Oil on canvas, 1628-29, Louise Bourgeois I Had a Flashback of Something that Never Existed, no. 28 of 34, from the fabric illustrated book, Ode à l’oubli. 2002, The Man RepellerDon Nace

No comments:

Post a Comment