Saturday, 7 June 2014

i am a dumb piece of meat


“empty empty empty

im not even motivated to do anything really

not because rave is gone

but because everything was really

nothing to begin with.empty empty empty

im not even motivated to do anything really

not because rave is gone

but because everything was really

nothing to begin with.” 

― Daul Kim



I wish it had worked the first time, but there is the next time, and the next time. We have lots of chances to go home. I want to go home so badly. I wish it had worked the first time, but there is the next time, and the next time. We have lots of chances to go home. I want to go home so badly. I wish it had worked the first time, but there is the next time, and the next time. We have lots of chances to go home. I want to go home so badly. I wish it had worked the first time, but there is the next time, and the next time. We have lots of chances to go home. I want to go home so badly. I wish it had worked the first time, but there is the next time, and the next time. We have lots of chances to go home. I want to go home so badly. I wish it had worked the first time, but there is the next time, and the next time. We have lots of chances to go home. I want to go home so badly. I wish it had worked the first time, but there is the next time, and the next time. We have lots of chances to go home. I want to go home so badly. I wish it had worked the first time, but there is the next time, and the next time. We have lots of chances to go home. I want to go home so badly.I wish it had worked the first time, but there is the next time, and the next time. We have lots of chances to go home. I want to go home so badly.I wish it had worked the first time, but there is the next time, and the next time. We have lots of chances to go home. I want to go home so badly.I wish it had worked the first time, but there is the next time, and the next time. We have lots of chances to go home. I want to go home so badly.I wish it had worked the first time, but there is the next time, and the next time. We have lots of chances to go home. I want to go home so badly.



No comments:

Post a Comment