Tuesday, 26 August 2014

“I only want to live in peace and plant potatoes and dream!”




I introduce new clothes, like others introduce new partners. And this particular bb is special. Like long term, U-haul kinda special y'kno? ♥ 

The dress is by 'Tiny Girl' (such a cute name for a brand!)The boots are a hand me down from my Mum, and the necklace is actually a hair tie from Claire's which I had when I was like 12 haha.

I got it from fellow Doll Hospital-er Eline's A+ shop larvalady, go check it out! Buy her clothes! Shop her wardrobe! Support a magical girl ♥ ♥ 

I love it so much and as short bb myself (5'3!) it is such a novelty for me to be able to wear a long dress and not feel like I'm melting, Wicked Witch of the West style. Do you know any other good brands for short ppl? I'd love to hear them! Also with its bold stripes and big reds I feel like I've wandered straight out of moomin valley/whoville in it which is always a plus in my books.

To complement feelings of Doll Hospital aesthetics, childlike wonder, Tove Jansson picture books, happy faces, fairytale forests and soothing patterns here's a picnic box of pictures for you to chew on:










Faces I Know, Hiller Goodspeed, 'Takuya Shiraishi aka. Ball Point Pen', Miroco Machiko, Martha Moore PorterCatherine McEver, Embroidered Wonder Bread, Connie Converse, Charlotte Mei, Bjork, Louis Wain, Charlotte Mei, The Summer Book,Who Will Comfort Toffle? Tove Jansson.




No comments:

Post a Comment