Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Ghoul Scout

I went to the arboretum today. Here are various photos of me blinking in an oversized anorak. 

I got the boy scout shirt from some weird vintage place in Bristol like 7 years ago, same with the horror movie dress, my Dr Martens are from the 80s, I think, and are from Ebay, again like 6 years ago (this isn't much of a haul blog I'm afraid), my anorak/parka was from a junk shop, the jumper is Comme. 

Despite y'kno having a blog and contributing to Rookie, and all that stuff which provokes certain presumptions in particular people, I'm not much of a Wes Anderson fan! He gives me a colonialist vibe idk! But I do however, love Moonrise Kingdom, partly mostly coz I have a slight obsession with Edward Norton, and these photos turned out very Moonrise Kingdom-y so yay!

My anxiety is bad as I type this out, but the simple satisfaction of organizing mood boards and creating blog posts gives me a sense of 'things are okay' so that is a very good thing indeed. Also the Doll Hospital Kickstarter passed £1,000 yesterday so that's pretty mind blowingly wow. Everything gets a bit loud and overstimulating and I like that this blog is a quiet place. 


✿ ✿ ✿ Some warm nature pictures ✿ ✿ 








✿ ✿ ✿ 

Girl Mountain, Rose Wong, a jackalope, Max Raffler cat painting (I wish it was better quality but images of his art are hard to find!), Moonrise Kingdom

                                                                                                                                                          ✿ ✿ ✿ 

1 comment:

  1. That 4th picture is so cool. I love that small-human-in-sea-of-greenery vibe. I love the Max Raffler painting too, how cute! And WAHEY for Doll Hospital! :) x

    ReplyDelete