Friday, 16 January 2015

"There is a thin semantic line separating weird and beautiful. And that line is covered in jellyfish"


"I’m working hard every day, trying to die, but you don’t hear me complaining, “Oh, government, where’s my free death?” No. When I die, I want to have EARNED it."

-WTNV psychic mental health umbilical cord of feels, podcast of dreams etc etc.





Anxiety’s rhythm is my most played song on iTunes. It is also my least favourite song on iTunes, my morning's meditation is kill-ur-self-kill-ur-self, eat a digestive, maybe retch a bit, and backkkkk to the chorus: kill-ur-self-kill-ur-self. And suicidal ideation is a heavy set thing, not a shrill thing, or a kool thing, an inner ear thing, a needy thing, a loud thing, i do not mind that mental health is a part of me, will always be a part of me, i just wish it wasn't so FUCKING LOUD.



6 comments:

  1. omg those iphone notes are literally me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!!! I'm v healthy, outdoorsy and get plenty of exercise.....on animal crossing that is!

      Delete
  2. btw if you have animal crossing now we should be buddies. I let someone into my town today that I didn't know and she took a few things I left on the ground that I didn't want taken, so I guess I won't be letting people into my town unless I know them. Anyway my fc is 5000--3460-0645 and you're very welcome to visit. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yes I would love that SO MUCH! I haven't actually left astoria yet?? (I got animal crossing for christmas btw and im loving it!) I'm not sure what my code is but i will find out as i want u to visit and i can show u my house! It's so cute! It made of gingerbread with a pop tart door and the furniture is all fruit and polkadot and pink themed!!!! and blehh that is so nasty of that person THAT IS NOT THE WAY OF ANIMAL CROSSING THEY WERE OBVIOUSLY ON THE WRONG GAME AND NEEDED TO BE ON GRAND THEFT AUTO OR SOMETHING!!! XOX

      Delete
    2. I managed to get some of it back from her by going back to her town and grabbing what she'd left lying around. Quite an odd experience. Anyhow, my friend code is 5000-3460-0645. Your house sounds pretty cool!

      Delete
    3. Ok this is ridiculously late but I just found out how to do the friend code thingy (well i didnt but my friend is helping me!!!!) my friend code is 0619-5401-2884 let's connect!!!! :DDD xox

      Delete