Wednesday, 30 December 2015

2k15 in Review


My sole aim for 2k15 was to not successfully commit suicide, which i achieved, and if u are ready this u achieved it to! GO US!
15 nice things for 2k15-
5. Not giving up with CTW and now its out there and that’s cool!!!
6. Getting a full scholarship for pHD and starting PHD!!!
8. Going to Iceland!
10. Teaching my first class at central saint martins to undergraduate students about folklore and horror and internetting!!!
11. Working at a mental health museum!! Being in an art show about mental health!!!
12. NOT DYING!!
13. Writing the things i need to write!!!
14. New friends!!! I was so lonely this time last year….
15. NOT DYING!!!!

2 comments:

  1. this is a great list, congrats on achieveing all of this, it's amazing! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love u and I love that ur alive xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete